— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
With smartphones getting more expensive, seemingly by the minute, most folks these days attempt to avoid the temptation of buying a new handset for at least a couple of years at a time. If you’re due for a new smartphone or if you know that someone you care about has a smartphone that’s limping along on its last leg, there are few better deals on hardware than a Black Friday deal on hardware. No matter which of the major telecoms you subscribe to—T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon or AT&T—we’ve found the best deals each carrier’s offering for Black Friday and collected them here, just for you.
More: The best Black Friday 2019 deals and sales on AirPods, weighted blankets, and more
- Save up to $700 on the iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro Max: To qualify, trade-in needed on a qualifying smartphone. Additional details apply.
- Get a free iPhone XR: To qualify, you need to buy on an installment plan and select unlimited data.
- Save 20% on select Apple AirPods when you buy any smartphone: This deal lasts until December 5.
- Save up to $950 on a Samsung Galaxy Note10+: To qualify, trade-in needed on a qualifying smartphone. Additional details apply.
- Get a Free Samsung TV w/Note10 or Note10+: Requires an installment agreement.
- Buy one Apple Watch and get up to $500 off the second: To qualify, you need to buy both on an installment plan.
- Get a free Google Pixel 4: In order to qualify, you need to buy on an installment plan and select unlimited data.
- Get a free LG G8X ThinQ: In order to qualify, you need to buy on an installment plan and select unlimited data.
- Bundle TV and internet from AT&T and choose a free gift: You can pick from one of the following—a Polk Command Sound Bar, a JBL Link 300 Speaker, or a $250 AT&T gift card.
- Google Home Mini—$19 (Save $30)
- Switch to Verizon and get a Samsung Galaxy S10e and Samsung Galaxy watch for free. 24-month contract required.
- Get $600 off of an Apple iPhone XS Max and receive a free Apple Watch Series 3 Aluminum 38mm. Verizon Unlimited plan required. Part of the handset’s cost is paid to the purchaser via a pre-paid credit card.
- Get an LG Stylo 5, Apple iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy A10e, Motorola moto Play G7, Nokia V 3 or Alcatel Avalon V for free when you switch carriers or add a new line to your existing account.
- Pick any mix of 3 cases, screen protectors and chargers for $99.99: This deal includes Otterbox, Speck, Kate Spade cases, and more.
- Fitbit Versa 2—$149.99 (Save $50)
- Google Home—$49.99 (Save $50)
- Google Home Hub—$79.99 (Save $50)
- Google Home Max—$199.99 (Save $100)
- JBL LIVE Wireless Over-Ear Headphones—$99 (Save $100)
- Apple Watches: Get the Series 5, Series 4, and Series 3 for 50% off.
- Get an iPhone 11 for $0/month: With an 18-month lease and eligible phone trade-in.
- Get an iPhone XR for $10/month: With an 18-month lease if you add a line.
- Get an iPhone 8 for $5/month: With an 18-month lease if you add a line.
- Get a Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/month: With an 18-month lease, if you switch to Sprint.
- Buy one, get one Google Pixel 4: Lease one phone for 18 months, get one for free.
- Get a Google Pixel 3 for $10/month: With an 18-month lease if you add a line.
- Harman Kardon Fly ANC Headphones—$199.99 (Save $150)
- Buy any Samsung Galaxy S10 or Galaxy Note10 smartphone, and get one for free: Grab an S10e, Galaxy S10, or Galaxy Note10—or up to $1200 off—via 24 monthly bill credits when you add a line.
- Free smartphones for new lines: Join T-Mobile and get one of our latest smartphones for each new line on qualifying plans. No trade-ins required.
- Switch to T-Mobile and get a free iPhone 8: To qualify, you need to have a qualifying iPhone trade-in and it works out over 24 monthly bill credits.
- Get a 4th line free: To qualify, you have to join with three qualifying lines of unlimited talk, text, and data.
- Get a free Samsung Galaxy Tab A: To qualify, you need to a qualifying mobile internet line.
- Save up to $400 on any Samsung Galaxy S10 or Note10: You can save on either device with a qualified trade-in after a rebate, which you’ll receive via prepaid card.
- Get up to $300 off the new Google Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL: To qualify, you need to have a trade-in a qualifying device.
- Buy a Samsung Galaxy Watch, get a second free: This deal is good via 24 monthly bill credits when you join T‑Mobile and when you add a qualifying line.
- Buy an LG G8 ThinQ and get one for free.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.